Cooler Master MasterSet MS121 Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Review: Page 3 of 6
Posted by Mark Taliaferro on Monday, October 2, 2017 - 8:00am
Packaging & Unboxing
The outer box on the Cooler Master MasterSet MS121 Gaming Keyboard & Mouse is sturdy and stylish with enough information to help the consumer to make an intelligent decision if they are buying from a retailer (as opposed to an e-tailer). It gives you a glimpse of the RGB goodness hidden inside. Cooler Master left the arrow keys open to touching and testing so you can get a feel for the Mem-hanical switches.
Inside the box, you find a well-protected keyboard and mouse with the mouse surrounded by resilient foam and the keyboard protected by folded cardboard which is sturdy.
Tucked away below the keyboard we found the manual and we advise you to keep track of it (we put the document under the keyboard) as it contains the FN keystroke combinations to change the colors and RBG settings.
Settings For the Masterset MS121:
To show you the flexibility of the RGB FN system and for your later reference if you lose the manual here are the FN Key Combos.
- FN + ESC = Backlight On/Off
- FN + F1 = Quick Pick 10 Colors
- FN + F2 = Red Colors levels 0 - 5
- FN + F3 = Green Colors levels 0 - 5
- FN + F4 = Blue Colors levels 0 - 5
- FN + F5 = LED Lighting Modes
- FN + F6 = Lighting zones (2) and Direction of Movement
- FN + F7 = Lighting Speed Adjust
- FN + F9 = Normal Mode (1x)
- FN + F10 = Turbo Mode (8x)
- FN + F11 = Full Keyboard Lock/Unlock
- FN + F12 = Win Key Lock/Unlock
- FN + INS = Play/Pause
- FN + Home = Next Track
- FN + Page Up = Volume Up
- FN + Del = Stop
- FN + END = Previous Track
- FN + Page Down = Volume Down