Cooler Master MasterKeys L PBT- Full Size Gaming Mechanical Keyboard Review: Page 2 of 5
Posted by Lance Carter on Wednesday, July 5, 2017 - 8:00am
Features & Specifications
|Product Name||MasterKeys L|
|Model Numbers||Model Number (MX Red)
Model Number (MX Brown)
Model Number (MX Blue)
Model Number (MX Silver)
Model Number (MX Green)
|Material||Plastic / Metal|
|Polling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Repeat Rate||1x / 2x / 4x / 8x|
|MCU||32bit ARM Cortex M0|
|On board Memory||512KB|
|On-the-fly system||Macro, Repeat Rate, Win Lk|
|Cable||Detachable with Micro-USB|
|Connector Cable||USB 2.0 with Braided|
|Cable Length||1.5 Meters|
|Product Dimensions||440 * 137 * 28 mm|
|Product Weight (without cable)||1140g|
- Cherry MX Switches - Guaranteed for 50 million keystrokes, Cherry MX switches give you the tactile preference you desire.
- Superior PBT keycaps - Thick 1.5mm Polybutylene hard quality keycaps
- Multiple OS: Switchable layout for Windows/MAC OSX/Linux Key layout
- Switchable Layout - Switch between QWERTY/DVORAK/Workman Layouts by easy FN key combo's
- Sleek, minimalistic design - Refine symmetry and a heavy-weight quality build help keep things clean and simple.
- 6-Key plus N-Key Rollover - Ensures every key press is registered, your keyboard will not let you down.
- Anti Slip - Bigger rubber feet to make sure the keyboard does not slip from its spot.
- Extra gaming keycaps - 7 Red Extra gaming keycaps included. Q, W, E, R, A, S and D.