HyperX Predator 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3200 RAM (Desktop Memory) CL16 Review: Page 2 of 7
Posted by Mark Taliaferro on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 8:41am
Features and Specifications
- Aluminum heat spreader in fierce new look
- The new dense heat spreader in black aluminum provides greater heat dissipation to optimize reliability. The heat spreader and PCB complement the look and design of the latest PC hardware, so you can dominate in HyperX style.
- Extreme DDR4 performance
- HyperX Predator DDR4 complements Intel’s 6 and 8 core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, AI processing and of course, gaming. It’s available in speeds up to 3333MHz and 4GB–16GB modules and in certified kits of 8GB–64GB rigorously tested for compatibility and performance.
- Optimized for Intel 100/200 Series chipset and X99 motherboards
- HyperX Predator DDR4 is designed for compatibility and the highest performance for Intel Core i7 HEDT processors along with the 100/200 Series Chipset and X99 motherboards. Hand-tuned profiles let users easily overclock and attain higher performing frequencies and lower timings.
- Lower power consumption than DDR3
- At 1.35V for all parts, HyperX Predator DDR4 takes full advantage of the power efficiency brought by DDR4 for lower power consumption over DDR3. Less power draw results in less heat and higher reliability.
- Capacities 4GB–16GB modules in kits of 8GB–64GB
- Frequency Speed 3000MHz, 3200MHz, 3333MHz
- CAS Latency CL15–CL16 > Voltage 1.35V
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions 133.35mm x 42.2mm
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series Chipset & X99 motherboards