14 Minutes of Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay

Home Forums Gaming 14 Minutes of Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

zangza
    Participant

Thank you Sir diealot, I love this game so much.  I cannot wait for the final released, right around the corner.

Yes
    Participant

I was sceptical at first but after playing the Beta, this will be awesome for sure.  Still playing BF4 though 🙂

Hestar69
    Participant

I really can’t wait for next month to play thsi game again on more than ONE DAMN MAP! lol…I alreayd miss flying planes and dropping bombs on people 😛

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Thank you Sir diealot, I love this game so much.  I cannot wait for the final released, right around the corner.

Sorry, I am just seeing this reply now. You are welcome.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I was sceptical at first but after playing the Beta, this will be awesome for sure.  Still playing BF4 though 🙂

I am VERY iffy on this one to be honest. I have to spend more time than I have on it in the Beta but I am not sure I am going to like this. I am just glad I am getting it for free.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I really can’t wait for next month to play thsi game again on more than ONE DAMN MAP! lol…I alreayd miss flying planes and dropping bombs on people 😛

I really like the flying portion of the game even though I am horrible at it.

Yes
    Participant

BF4 all DLC is free right now 🙂 

We need noobs !

Got ’em!!

Gioppe
    Participant

Seems a little better…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.