Aida64 Extreme license Winners

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Aida64 Extreme license Winners

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Guys

I just received the Aida64 Extreme key codes, if your name was picked as a Aida64 winner please send me a pm asking for your key code. Odd World I sent you your code in a PM this morning.

Thanks !

Admin1

I left this post this morning, it’/s now 5pm and not a single winner has contacted me for his key code with the exception of Odd World and I sent him his key code this morning !

If you won one of the 5 One year licenses or the single 3 year license to Aida64 Extreme please send me a PM asap. Even if you do not want your prize, please email me and tell me so I can give the license to some one that will appreciate owning a copy to Aida64  Extreme.

Thanks !

geekify
    Participant

I left this post this morning, it’/s now 5pm and not a single winner has contacted me for his key code with the exception of Odd World and I sent him his key code this morning !

If you won one of the 5 One year licenses or the single 3 year license to Aida64 Extreme please send me a PM asap. Even if you do not want your prize, please email me and tell me so I can give the license to some one that will appreciate owning a copy to Aida64  Extreme.

Thanks !

Werty said to redraw his in the week 3 thread https://proclockers.com/comment/1019296#comment-1019296

Steve-O
    Participant

Stan, I’ll gladly accept the 3 year license!!!   😀 

Admin1

Hi Guys

I’m giving the winners until Sunday evening toi contact me, If I have not heard from everyone new names will be picked. This is a $40.00 benchmarking program, you would think

they would want to claim their key codes lol

StaticFX
    Participant

Its crazy! I would be happy to win one! lol 🙂

Bob2701

Hi Guys

I’m giving the winners until Sunday evening toi contact me, If I have not heard from everyone new names will be picked. This is a $40.00 benchmarking program, you would think

they would want to claim their key codes lol

And a great program to boot!!!!

Admin1

Out of five one year key codes & one three year key, only one person has claimed their prize and that was Odd World. Seeing as the other five people have not sent me PMs, I’ll try contacting them one last time and give them 24 hours to claim their prize.

StaticFX
    Participant

Thats because Oddworld pays attention! 😉 lol

werty316
    Participant

You can redraw my one year license. Thanks.

killjoyjim

I dont understand it. Why enter if you ar not going to claim youre prize? I would love to have that program.

Sam Nicko
    Participant

Hi Stan and everyobody,

I’m so sorry for late reply here (thank you RR for the pm).

12/24/21014 already PM Admin1 to claimed my winning prize, today PM’ed again 🙂

Wooho so excited 3 awesome year AIDA64 license 😀   

Thank you Stan-ProClockers and AIDA64.

killjoyjim

Congrats Sam.

StaticFX
    Participant

Congrats Sam! Enjoy!

Admin1

Hi Sam, please check your PMs I just sent you the key code for your 3 year license to Aida64 Extreme !

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.