AMD 300 Series

Home Forums Hardware Processors AMD 300 Series

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi guys

Just wantyed to give you a little tease and start you drooling lol

JMRK
    Participant

Really looking forward to seeing some benchmarks. I’d love to see AMD have some serious competition that nVidia wouldn’t have an answer to. Not that I don’t like nVidia but I want there to be some competition in this space.

StaticFX
    Participant

there are tons of benches out today… interesting results. some games like BF4 show a 390x having worse performance than a 290x.. but BF Hardline shows it on par with a 980

seems odd… might need some new drivers…

Admin1

Static, our review should be live within the next 30 minutes, until then here’s 4 photos of the Power Color R9 PCS+ 390, which is $100 less than the 390X. WE will have a full list of the 300 series cards as well as their prices listed in our review,

[[{“fid”:”60105964″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

StaticFX
    Participant

Nice to see it has a backplate as well.. I saw XFX has one too!

Yes
    Participant

Sounds like their new top of the line will be some serious competition from the benchies i have seen at 4K.  This is when us gamers really gain!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.