Antec P50

Home Forums Hardware Cases Antec P50

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TeeBlack
    Participant

RealNeil
    Participant

I usually shy away from that brand, but this looks interesting.

TeeBlack
    Participant

I usually shy away from that brand, but this looks interesting.

not really a fan of Antec cases but this one i like. 

killjoyjim

I think it is boring.

Admin1

After having them ship 3 replacement cases and each case arriving damaged kind of tells me that they use cheap metal. Hell I even had a brand new 1300W PSU go up in smoke the first time I turned it on. I removed the cover and didn’t believe what I saw, it looked like they had a 5 year old go crazy with a hot glue gun, very bad craftsmanship considering this was a $360 PSU

[[{“fid”:”60101412″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60101413″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60101414″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]][[{“fid”:”60101415″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Bob2701

That is just plain poor workmanship…

TeeBlack
    Participant

my very first psu was an Antec TruePower 650 and never had a problem with it. my nephew has it now and it’s still working well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.