ANyone have a windows 8/8.1 Key they dont want?

Home Forums All about ProClockers Talk to the Team ANyone have a windows 8/8.1 Key they dont want?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    StaticFX
    Participant

I was given a ZOTAC AD02 mini-pc.. with No OS. I cant find my old win7 disk and I am using my only win8 copy… Sooo I know people hate windows 8!

Anyone have a Key lying around this guy would be super happy to take it off your hands! 😀 

I am installing ubuntu right now, but reading that it cant do sites that use silverlight… well thats the reason I want to use this PC – to stream HBO GO and NETFLIX to the tv! (not to mention I have not a clue about linux lol)

Thanks!

Steve-O
    Participant

I gladly give it to you…….cause it does suck!  lol

StaticFX
    Participant

I love it personally! 🙂 and thanks… if you had one… lol

Admin1

If Steve does not have one, I do but I believe its the Win 8 Pro 64bit.  It’s also a matter oif trying to find it. I have it saved on one of drives but I’m not sure which one. This will require 4-5 hours to find it seeing as I have  at least 14 platter drives, four 960GB, three 512GB, and  six 240GB SSDs . So I guess the question is, how big of a rush are you in ?  The key has never been used.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a laptop I have 17.3″ with 8GBs of memory  Hasewell chip, a 500GB HDD, DVD and Webcam, I’ve even willing to throw in a 240GB SSD. I ordered this laptop from  Dell 6 months ago and never use it. When I placed the order it was supposed to come with a backlit  keyboard and facial recognition, at the idiots at Dell forgot to add both. I’ve used it less than 4 hours in  6 months. It also comes with a carrying case and a wireless mouse.              

Steve-O
    Participant

Stan, I bet that laptop from Dell has Windows 8 on it too…..just sayin’     lol    😀

Bob2701

Just my $.02 but that Windows 8 Pro key may just get you a free upgrade to 10 when it is released.

Stan, you still have that laptop?  I thought you sold it.

StaticFX
    Participant

If Steve does not have one, I do but I believe its the Win 8 Pro 64bit.  It’s also a matter oif trying to find it. I have it saved on one of drives but I’m not sure which one. This will require 4-5 hours to find it seeing as I have  at least 14 platter drives, four 960GB, three 512GB, and  six 240GB SSDs . So I guess the question is, how big of a rush are you in ?  The key has never been used.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a laptop I have 17.3″ with 8GBs of memory  Hasewell chip, a 500GB HDD, DVD and Webcam, I’ve even willing to throw in a 240GB SSD. I ordered this laptop from  Dell 6 months ago and never use it. When I placed the order it was supposed to come with a backlit  keyboard and facial recognition, at the idiots at Dell forgot to add both. I’ve used it less than 4 hours in  6 months. It also comes with a carrying case and a wireless mouse.              

oh good lord Stan! noo dont go digging for it.. I will try the Win10 on it for now, and then decide later, that will buy me many months of use 🙂 but thank you for looking!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.