- March 17, 2015 at 9:40 am #70325Lil’ ½ DeadMember
- Ultra-high-speed transfers over USB 3.1 and all NVM Express options supported, including new 2.5-inch SSDs
- Exclusive all-new TUF Detective technology displays live system information on smartphones and tablets without switching on your PC
- Powerful TUF X99 motherboard with built-in USB 3.1, exclusive Thermal Armor and Thermal Radar 2, and tested reliability and durability
Taipei, Taiwan (16th March, 2015) — ASUS today announced TUF Sabertooth X99, the world’s first consumer desktop motherboard to support all NVM Express™ storage devices, including PCI Express® (PCIe®), M.2 PCI Express® and the latest 2.5-inch solid-state drives (SSDs) with SFF-8639 via the mini SAS HD connector on the Hyper Kit expansion card. With built-in USB 3.1, TUF Sabertooth X99 maximizes choice for ultra-high-speed transfer options speeds, handing users total flexibility.
TUF’s newest motherboard additionally introduces all-new and exclusive TUF Detective technology that displays live system information on smartphones and tablets, right at users’ fingertips.
TUF Sabertooth X99 is also equipped for ultimate cooling with exclusive TUF Thermal Armor, TUF Thermal Radar 2 and TUF ICe technologies. Exceptional durability and tested reliability is assured, with TUF Fortifier and TUF Components, including 10K capacitors, TUF chokes and a military-grade MOSFET.March 18, 2015 at 11:24 am #84863killjoyjimMember
OMG I want this board.March 18, 2015 at 2:34 pm #84865TeeBlackParticipant
sweet looking board. i can only dream to have it at the moment.April 1, 2015 at 3:51 pm #85040killjoyjimMember
Same hear Tee.April 1, 2015 at 3:59 pm #85041Bob2701Member
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.