Batman: Arkham Knight PC Won’t Be Fixed Until Fall 2015

Home Forums Gaming PC Gaming Batman: Arkham Knight PC Won’t Be Fixed Until Fall 2015

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kotaku Australia has reported that it got its hands on an internal email from EB Games, in which Warner Bros claimed that Batman: Arkham Knight PC won’t be fixed until the Australian Spring (or Fall for everyone else).

As that email reads:

“As previously advised, we have stopped sales of Batman: Arkham Knight PC while Warner and Rocksteady work on addressing performance issues with the game. The latest information from Warner is that the updates won’t be available until Spring. Due to this we have made the difficult decision to recall all PC stock from stores to return to the vendor until an acceptable solution is released.”

A couple of days ago, Warner Bros claimed that Rocksteady is working hard on fixing the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. And while the game’s Steam entry has been recently updated with various fixes, it seems unlikely – at least at this point – to see any significant/performance patch getting released in Summer.

Batman: Arkham Knight PC Won’t Be Fixed Until Fall 2015 According To EB Games

Slackin
    Participant

That is quite a time to wait, for those that prepurchased I definitely feel sorry for them.  I felt the desire to pull the trigger on Steam on release day, but after reading some of the preliminary problems in the first couple hours I helf off and am thankful I did. I’ve always enjoyed this series, it was sad to see the port shoved off like a side project.

Bob2701

Bummer!!!!

Ahmysin
    Participant

Few friands have ended the game without any bug or glitches or so. I think they are the “Lucky Ones!” 😀

werty316
    Participant

Crappy way to end a great video game series.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Glad I won it and did not pay for it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.