Battlefield 1 Alpha GPU Benchmarks

Home Forums Gaming PC Gaming Battlefield 1 Alpha GPU Benchmarks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Check out memory usage!

“The recommended volume for the use of video resolution of 1920×1080 would be 4096 MB of video memory, to allow 2560×1440 – 6144 MB of video memory and to allow 3840×2160 about 8192 MB of video memory.”

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/battlefield-1-alpha-test-gpu

zangza
    Participant

I played the alpha and the beta, both played so well surpisingly especially for the alpha.  I cant wait for the release of this game.  What do you guys think?

Yes
    Participant

There were last minute NVidia drivers out for the Beta.  I was watching my framerates with two GTX 970s in SLI and they were higher.  I am sure the drivers will be further optomized at game launch!

DeViLzzz
    Participant

We have seen where Nvidia has intentionally crippled older cards and it is sickening.  As for what I have in two rigs well I have a GTX 670 and a GTX 760 and I think both have just 2 GB VRAM so the minimums and maximums I am seeing for my cards are not too good.  I can overclock them for sure and get more out of them but not that much.  I hope others on here that participated in the beta with older rigs will share what hardware they have and share their min. and max. FPS they got.  Oh and if I need an upgrade to play this game the way I want to I won’t do it as I got back log 4 life of other games to play.

fwreed3
    Participant

This game looks incredible! I cant wait!

Gioppe
    Participant

Acceptable…

iuliagz

that is cool. i am just missing the gtx 1080 to properly play this game

John Solomon
    Participant

nice game

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.