Big Thanks to Stan for running Giveaways

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Big Thanks to Stan for running Giveaways

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Yes
    Participant

We at proclockers want to relay our sincere appreciation and thanks to Stan Miranda for all he does. Stan works tirelessly for many hours each day organizing, running then shipping prizes,all while enduring our various methods of communications.

Sometimes we are so busy, we forget to tell people they are doing an outstanding job.

Plse take a minute to reply, so he knows how much we appreciate all his work.

Lets see how many replies we can get.

slugbug55
    Participant

With so many forums ending giveaways or closing altogether it’s nice to see Pro-Clockers is still keeping the geek dream alive. Thanks Stan.

ychen
    Participant

Thanks Stan!

Ryan1

Thank You Stan for all your tiredlessness in running these Giveaways for us we really appreciate all your Effort

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Thanks for all you do.

StaticFX
    Participant

Many many thanks for all your hard work running the site, doing giveaways, writing reviews, etc.

I made you a cake!!  

[[{“fid”:”60121193″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

ok fine, i dont know who Mrs Moon is… but its the though that counts, right? 

Steve-O
    Participant

There, I said it again. 

I’ve known Stan for quite a few years now and I sure hope he knows how much he’s appreciated.

“Every time” I’ve corresponded with him via email or PM, I always say Thanks or Thank You.

Without getting too mushy, I’ll just say he’s a hell of a guy.  Alaways thinking of others and how he can help out.

fwreed3
    Participant

I am new to this forum but these giveaways are awesome so a BIG thanks!

SteveOx1

Stan has been around since I started getting into the computer scene. He was one of the first guys I meet a few years ago. I’m grateful to know he’s around and still doing so much for us as a community. Back then, I was smart enough to add him to my LinkedIn account. Thank you sir, for working so hard. I know you had gotten out of the hospital not to long ago and even then, you still logged in to make sure things were running to plan.   A very important asset to have in this community of PC folk. Keep up the good work, brother! Enjoy your weekend.

Ox

kirk1000
    Participant

thanks for spending the time stan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.