Browser of choice… ???

Home Forums Hardware Software Browser of choice… ???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    altereDad
    Participant

Do you have an Internet browser of choice? Are you constantly testing new ones?

If they have extensions/add-ons, are there certain “goto” ones that may help someone here out?

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I like Firefox myself. I like Google Chrome if I am going to watch a video though.

SteveOx1

I use Maxthon Cloud to run WGT.com or any flash based games where you have to rely on a smooth meter.

Use Firefox for everything else as I don’t care for Chrome as it hogs resources.

SteveOx1

Forgot to add  SpeedyFox is a great extention for Firefox if your running 10+ tabs all the time or a slower PC. 

datalives

Anyone seen any full list reviews of browsers … peed off with edge like most, but not installing chrome/others – yet – especially when some have said they blocking java/removing flash and doing all sorts … any none-big company ones there which is good to use…

xscmp
    Participant

I primarily use chrome. If my battery is running out, i sometimes switch to edge for browsing. I use firefox and opera in occasionally — when i cant load some sites because the site may not work well with chrome.

Admin1

Ive been using Opera for over a year now, started having to many problems with Firefox.  Opera has been trouble free. so I’ll continue to use it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.