Caselabs S8 + Rampage V Extreme

Home Forums Show & Tell Caselabs S8 + Rampage V Extreme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Gavinheng

Hi Guys!

First post here and its a worklog! LOL, i’m a friend and long time follower of Dr Death. So my previous PC was a Corsair 800D with rigid tubing and Rampage 4 Extreme (photo below).

so the Corsair 800D was a great case and i truly enjoyed it. But it was time to move on as i was moving into my new home and the Corsair 800D was a little too tall for my study room, i was looking at something that wasnt as tall as the 800D but had all the space and function to accomodate all my watercooling hardware

Decided that the Caselabs S8 would best suit me in terms of size and watercooling requirements

Gavinheng

More Accessories!

I decided to go for the Gunmetal Grey option as the regular black and white cases in my opinion are a little to common

Gavinheng

Gavinheng

More to come stay tuned!

Gavinheng

The Corsair 800D was my first attempt at rigid tubing and that was all free hand bending without any specialized bending tools other than the silicon tube. I destroyed so much tubes just to achieve this. Seeing how difficult and time consuming with free hand bending, I will be using a couple of bending and specialized tools to help simplify this build

The Dremel and Monsoon Bending kit worked like a MAGIC WAND!!! Best investment ever when it comes to rigid tubing!

Mounted the Monsoon Bending kit onto a piece of wood

Bob2701

Looks great, going to be one heck of a build.  Thanks.

mrcapncaveman
    Participant

I think the bending kit is a wonderful addition to rigid tubing, when I venture that direction (rigid) I’ll be purchasing one as well. Looking forward to more pics!

killjoyjim

Good looking build. Love Case Labs. I have the Magnum TH10.

[[{“fid”:”60103708″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Bob2701

Looks like Jim the plumber has been hard at work.  Nice clean build Jim, there is a ton of room in there.

Admin1

Hi Gavin, nice to see you postting at Pro Clockers,  can’t wait to see how the new build turns out !   Good choice on the 5820K, the one we use for our X99 motherboard reviews has no problem hitting 5GHz with water cooling.

If possible can you post some photos of your murder build you did awhile back.

Thanks Gavin

Stan

Admin1

Good job on the build Jim, but you  need a larger motherboard, your current board looks lost in such a big case.

Gavinheng

Hi Gavin, nice to see you postting at Pro Clockers,  can’t wait to see how the new build turns out !   Good choice on the 5820K, the one we use for our X99 motherboard reviews has no problem hitting 5GHz with water cooling.

If possible can you post some photos of your murder build you did awhile back.

Thanks Gavin

Stan

Hey Stan,

Thanks for the kind words, i’m currently experimenting with the overclock of my 5820K i’m currently doing 4.5ghz on 1.28v which i think is quite decent, when i have more time over the weekend i will work on it to see if 5ghz is possible

Gavinheng

Good looking build. Love Case Labs. I have the Magnum TH10.

Nice build Jim, that TH10 looks monster!!!

You need a dual socket system for that amount of space you have in your system like this one[[{“fid”:”60103736″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

http://dlcdnwebsite.asus.com/existone/websites/global/products/Nye15BwOimHEJ7RQ/img/overview-full.png

Gavinheng

Gavinheng

Love the bending kit and i love my Dremel even more!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.