CaseLabs X-Line Prototype Pic

Home Forums Hardware Cases CaseLabs X-Line Prototype Pic

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    TeeBlack
    Participant

killjoyjim

I like the white one.

TeeBlack
    Participant

me too and i also like they moved the front usb ports to the bottom. looks nicer like that.

Bob2701

I’m old, would rather have them top front.  But I do like the aluminum construction.

killjoyjim

I have the Caselabs Th10.[[{“fid”:”60101940″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Bob2701

I have the Caselabs Th10.[[{“fid”:”60101940″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

I’ll bet you also have a stiff neck with that monitor so high.  🙂  Nice setup..

killjoyjim

lols Yes I do.

RealNeil
    Participant

The design would fit in around here.

TeeBlack
    Participant

SM8 here 🙂 

[[{“fid”:”60101999″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

TekLord

CaseLabs showcased the X2 and X2M Prototype ITX Cases at PDXLAN 25 and I got pics. 🙂

[[{“fid”:”60102057″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:”CaseLabs ITX X2 X2M PrototypesPDXLAN25″,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“alt”:”CaseLabs ITX X2 X2M PrototypesPDXLAN25″,”style”:”height: 488px; width: 650px;”,”class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Check out the article HERE

TeeBlack
    Participant

love the look of that case

killjoyjim

Good looking build Tee.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.