Check this out! Post your latest tunes here!

Home Forums All about ProClockers Talk to the Team Check this out! Post your latest tunes here!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RealNeil
    Participant

Just in case you’re in the mood for a bad-ass drum solo, this is the mother of them all! Phill Collins and his band in Paris, France.

Admin1

I’ve always like his music

Ryan1

[[{“fid”:”60105416″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Peter Gabriel- In your eyes (live) 1993″,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Ryan1

[[{“fid”:”60105475″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Frank Zappa – Billy The Mountain”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

RealNeil
    Participant

Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel were both in the same band, Genesis.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

My second favorite song by Kasas

[[{“fid”:”60106125″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Kansas – Icarus Borne On The Wings Of Steel”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Yes
    Participant

[[{“fid”:”60106126″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”One Bad Son – Black Buffalo”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

One Bad Son- Black Buffalo

Sir-diealot
    Participant

[[{“fid”:”60106127″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Grand Funk Railroad – I’m Your Captain (Closer to Home) (Lyrics)”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Ryan1

[[{“fid”:”60106305″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Dazed and Confused – Led Zeppelin (with lyrics)”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

fscrivy
    Participant

[[{“fid”:”60106323″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Major to Minor: “My Country, ‘Tis of Thee” (Abolitionist Version)”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Ryan1

[[{“fid”:”60106326″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Widespread Panic – 2011/6/26 Red Rocks (complete show)”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.