Chris Trak Has Pasted Away

Home Forums All about ProClockers News Chris Trak Has Pasted Away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

It is with Deep sorrow I post this Message May He Rest In Peace

We lost my father this morning…he fought his hardest and lasted longer then the doctor’s expected…but in the long run it was to much for him 2 handle..please say a prayer for his family tonight and hold your loved one’s close.. ~signed – chris trak jr.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I just posted on his Facebook page last night asking if there were any updates since May 2 which had been the last. The world has lost a truly nice guy.

Sunshyn
    Participant

I never met him in person, but I’m really broken up about this. He was the nicest person I’ve ever met online. I will always miss his posts and his humor.

Bob2701

RIP Chris, you will be missed.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I never met him in person, but I’m really broken up about this. He was the nicest person I’ve ever met online. I will always miss his posts and his humor.

If you followed his Facebook page you would know he also had one heck of a sense of humor and a very quick wit. He and I met back in the days of The AMD North American Influencer website where we would often swap first and second place for prizes. He seem to have a knack for winning the big ones though.

I’m sad beyond words but thank you for letting us know about it.

Admin1

Chris was a really great guy, I first met him back when I owed Pure OC and we hit it off and became good friends, I’m sure hundreds of people on Facebook will miss Chris, me included

killjoyjim

He was a real nice gut to talk to. He will be missed.

alan1476
    Participant

RIP Chris TRAK.

StaticFX
    Participant

Aww seriously? thats so sad. Even though I never met him in person, i know he was a super cool and nice guy. RIP Chris.

Burlysterlie

RIP

Psychotic Devil
    Participant

RIP Chris TRAK.

ToriRheaCo

My deepest condolesences :c

Quasi
    Participant

RIP, I’m sorry for your loss 🙁

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Strange not seeing him win stuff, he sure had a nack for it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.