CM Storm Stryker Giveaway

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests CM Storm Stryker Giveaway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

alan1476
    Participant

How are you going to close that case with the air cooler sticking out the side ?

Sir-diealot
    Participant

How are you going to close that case with the air cooler sticking out the side ?

With a really big sledge hammer! lol It is that way to show that they slide in and out. This is how it looks closed. Also here is a link to a site that has many other pictures of it. https://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-case-sgc5000wkwn1

[[{“fid”:”60113134″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60113135″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

KnowNothingMan
    Participant

Thanks for posting the contest I am trying to build my sister a computer but it is slow going do to lack of funds. Have got about half the stuff for a build by winning different giveaways.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Thanks for posting the contest I am trying to build my sister a computer but it is slow going do to lack of funds. Have got about half the stuff for a build by winning different giveaways.

You’re very welcome. That is how I do things as I am disabled and don’t have a lot of money. I will post some more stuff as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.