Contest Over

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Contest Over

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bob2701

It is easy to tell that the 2015 Summer Giveaway is over.  Sure is quiet around here now….  lol

Steve-O
    Participant

Very true Bob, it’s just you & me now!      LOL

[[{“fid”:”60108627″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Noticed that myself, I like those I have met here though so I think I will stick around.

Ryan1

LOL I’m still here as well

[[{“fid”:”60108747″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

StaticFX
    Participant

shhhh quit making all that noise

Sunshyn
    Participant

I’ve been planning on continuing to stopping in frequently. I’m not sure how much I have to contribute, though.  I rarely have enough income to get in on things like the latest tech.

RealNeil
    Participant

Boo!

killjoyjim

It always is like that after a contest.

Bob2701

Boo!

Halloween is next month Neil  lol

StaticFX
    Participant

lol

dryden13
    Participant

Don’t spoil the tranquility 😛

Cr1ms0nGh0st
    Participant

yea I’m usaully always here I just don’t post very often.

Admin1

Hi Guys, I have 4 reviews that I’m currently working on, and 4 waiting to be started. I’m also trying to put together a Facebook Giveaway so we can add more likes to our Facebook Page. Right now we are ahead of my old site Pure OC, we are also ahead of Modders Inc so I would like to see Pro Clockers hit 6000 likes, but I need your help figuring out how to pick the winners ?

I was thinking who ever brings in the most likes wins the Gigabyte Z97 SLI Motherboard, 2nd place wins either a 240gb or 480GB SSD, it depends which one I can get, and I’m not sure about the 3rd and 4th prizes yet. What I do know  is that who ever has their friends like Pro Clockers needs to have them list his name so we can keep track.

If you guys want to help I would really like to here your suggestions

​Thanks !

killjoyjim

Why not use one of those name picking software?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.