Corsair announces new keyboard with Cherry MX Silent Switches

Home Forums Hardware Other Hardware Corsair announces new keyboard with Cherry MX Silent Switches

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Today Corsair unleashes two new mechanical gaming keyboard models with RGB lighting: STRAFE RGB and STRAFE RGB Silent. The STRAFE RGB Silent gaming keyboard is the world’s first with Cherry MX Silent switches which deliver the speed and precision of linear mechanical switches with significantly quieter actuation. The new switches combined with the noise-suppressing architecture of the keyboard chassis, make the pro-level STRAFE RGB Silent 30% quieter than other mechanical gaming keyboards.

STRAFE RGB Silent Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
    100% Cherry MX Silent mechanical gaming keys for ultra-quiet gaming with exclusive patented noise reduction technology
    Multi-color dynamic backlighting for unmatched game customization
    Fully programmable – assign macros to any key
    USB pass-through port for easy connections
    Detachable soft-touch wrist rest for long lasting comfort
    CUE Link connects your Corsair RGB keyboard, mouse, and headset for the ultimate lighting experience
    Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycap sets
    100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB
    Enhanced easy-access multimedia controls
    Available in October with pre-orders in August
    STRAFE RGB Silent: $159.99 MSRP

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/company/press-release/corsair-evolves-gaming-arsenal-with-new-rgb-keyboards-mice-and-headsets

Martin_591
    Participant

Pretty nice, that could be a good replacement to my K90 (I bought it for the led, not for the extra key at that time). Good keyboard with its aluminium body, but very noisy…

Jpower99
    Participant

Very attractive, I wish i hadn’t bought my current keyboard 

killjoyjim

I like the sound of my K70

This is just what I’ve been waiting for.  I kept my membrane keyboard so I wouldn’t disturb my wife.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.