Cougar Giveaway Prizes Update

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Cougar Giveaway Prizes Update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,  as everyone knows we gave away  3 Cougar 600M Gaming Mice as well as 2  Cougar 500K  keyboards for a total of 5 prizes. So far the only people the only people that sent me their ship[ping information and phone number is Gary,  600M:  Natalie, 500K, and Jay, 600M, however Jay, never included his phone number so Jay you need to send that to me some time today.

The winner of the other 500K, asked me if his prize had shipped yet, and he never sent me any of his information, so NO your prize has not shipped, and your also holding up everyone else’s prizes from shipping, so seeing as it’s been weeks, if I do not receive your shipping information and phone number by mid night I will pick a new winner for the 500K keyboard.

Can the person that won the 3rd 600M Gaming  Mouse please send me a PM with your shipping information and phone number by the end of the day,

I have to send this list out by tomorrow morning at the latest, but it needs to be a complete list of the winners, which prize they won, shipping information and phone number. This cannot wait any longer, it’s not fair to the people that sent their information on time.

Thanks !

Yes
    Participant

Plse send your info soonest.  Many other members wish they could have won.

Congrats and plse claim your prize so you don’t hold up others.

Thanks

Bob2701

Really sucks when people screw things up for others.

slugbug55
    Participant

Asking if prize had been shipped but never sent his shipping details? Not sure how that would work surprise

Mangrills
    Participant

I will give you my infos if they don’t want. 😀

Hotair10
    Participant

Asking if prize had been shipped but never sent his shipping details? Not sure how that would work surprise

Apparently not very well for him! cheeky

fwreed3
    Participant

wow, what a bummer to miss out on an awesome prize!

Slackin
    Participant

I sent my info for the Couger 600m Mouse on Sept 3rd, however it was embedded in a message thread from July where we were discussing a previous win and your health, I really should have just made a seperate post instead of saying my information hadn’t changed, I totally apoligize if I was a hold up in anyway.

-Slackin

Admin1

Hi Guys, Cougar just sent me tracking information for the 3 / 600M Gaming Mice, if you would like your tracking number send me a PM and title it  ” 600M Tracking Information “

I shole be receing the tracking numbers for the 2 / 500K Keyboards some time next week, and will leave a post here.

Thanks Guys !

Admin1

AS far as the 2nd 500K, he never did send his shipping information even after I sent him a PM, so the 500K was given to another member that contacted me and asked if he could claim the prize, so I gave it to him seeing as he was the only one to ask for it.

Thanks

Devinedragoon
    Participant

I responded to my win stating i gather you still my information from the powerbank I won and didn’t say anything.  also i’d been bust this week with work and didn’t see  the posts or etc regarding so lost the keyboard >:( fml win something decent and lose it 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.