CrystalDiskMark readings (brag, troubleshoot)

Home Forums Show & Tell CrystalDiskMark readings (brag, troubleshoot)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    limproved
    Participant

My C Drive readings

Board is 3GB/s SATA RAID 0 HyperX 128 x 2

TekLord

[[{“fid”:”60108279″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB M.2

Bob2701

Oh that Predator is NICE…  Great numbers.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

This is what I got for results, old and new. [[{“fid”:”60108288″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:”My result”,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”My result”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]][[{“fid”:”60108289″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:”Second “,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Second “,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Steve-O
    Participant

Very good results Steve!   Wink

What SSD is that?

Hellfire
    Participant

On my new Predator M.2 240Gb.  The 480GB version has the better write speed 🙁

[[{“fid”:”60108330″,”view_mode”:”default”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null}]]

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Very good results Steve!   Wink

What SSD is that?

SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250’s in Raid

Admin1

G.Skill Pheonix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD that I tested

[[{“fid”:”60108383″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Bob2701

The numbers I can only dream about.  Well done Stan and Heath.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.