Fallout 4 will run at 1080p and 30 frames-per-second on everything

Home Forums Gaming Fallout 4 will run at 1080p and 30 frames-per-second on everything

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

“It is 1080p on everything,” he said, before confirming that it would run at 30fps and not 60fps.

Fallout 4, which is set in post-apocalyptic Boston, is the first new entry in the role-playing series since 2010’s New Vegas.

Players will be able to build structures and defences within the game world, while mod support has been confirmed for PC, followed by Xbox One

~

When we asked if the studio was hoping to eventually bring mod support to PS4, Howard said: “We will be. Well, we’re going to make every effort to. If Sony says no, we won’t, but I don’t think they will.

“But, you know, it will come out on PC first. So early 2016, the creation mod for the PC, and then we’re going to make that work on the Xbox One, and then we’re going to do the PS4 version.”

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a654071/fallout-4-will-run-at-1080p-and-30-frames-per-second-on-everything.html#~pgi7qYTX4oljKM

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Glad I won’t be getting it, screw 30 FPS

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Updated story: Bethesda has confirmed that Fallout 4 will be “not limited in any way” on PC when it comes to resolution and framerate.

It follows comments from director Todd Howard that the game would be 1080p on “everything”, and the company reiterated it would be 30 frames per second on PS4 and Xbox One.

TeeBlack
    Participant

what’s up with the 30fps cap? that sucks.

Slackin
    Participant

I was pretty disappointed by the Fallout Shelter App release only on Apple devices, I know they had a hand in Apples pockets for that one, figure they made enough money off that they didn’t need my preorder, so I’ll probably be waiting for this to drop to $5 before I actually buy a legit copy just to spite them, not to mention I’m sick of console ports when they should be developed for higher end systems to begin with, that beins said I will buy it in the end tho.

Ahmysin
    Participant

I don’t know what’s the hype around this game, but well, still have to try out Fallout 3 before bragging :v

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.