- December 7, 2015 at 11:14 pm #71398Lil’ ½ DeadMember
Budapest, Hungary – December 08, 2015 – FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 5.60 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 5.60 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 5.60 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 5.60 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new AIDA64 release introduces advanced SMART disk health monitoring, implements enhanced support for Samsung NVMe SSDs and various power supply units, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
- Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen Raven Ridge APU and Summit Ridge CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel Apollo Lake, Broxton, Kaby Lake CPUs
- Farbwerk sensor support
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Samsung NVMe SSDs
- Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless power supply unit sensor support
- OpenCL 2.1 support
- Crucial BX200, Lite-On MU II SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 380X
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 945M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M
What’s new since AIDA64 v5.00
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 RTM support
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Carrizo APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- Preliminary support for AMD Bristol Ridge and Stoney APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX, Cannonlake, Goldmont, Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Logitech G910, Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboard support
- AlphaCool Heatmaster II, Aquaduct, Aquaero, AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- NZXT Kraken water cooling sensor support
- Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar, Modding-FAQ, Noteu, Odospace, Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel, Saitek X52 Pro, UCSD LCD devices
- Portrait mode support for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, static label control strings
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement resolution for select sensor items
- System certificates information
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Intel NVMe SSDs
- CUDA 7.0, OpenGL ES 3.2, SMBIOS 3.0, VirtualBox v5.0 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial MX200, Kingston HyperX Predator, Kingston HyperX Savage, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180, Plextor M6V, SanDisk Ultra II, SanDisk Z400s, SK Hynix SC300 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX Titan X, Tesla M60
The AIDA64 product family for Windows PCs consists of three business editions and a home edition. The company’s flagship IT asset management offering with hardware diagnostic features is AIDA64 Business, while a dedicated network inventory solution called AIDA64 Network Audit is also available, for a lower license fee. Designed for corporate engineers and IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer includes expert tools not available in AIDA64 Extreme, the home edition of the software. Today all four AIDA64 editions are updated to 5.60.
Mobile app updates and milestones
Beside the Windows desktop editions, the mobile apps have also been continuously updated. Downloaded more than 120,000 times to date, the Windows application was recently released as a Windows 10 universal app (UWP), which provides more detailed information on Windows 10 Mobile devices and can be installed on Windows 10 based tablets and desktop PCs as well. It has also been made available for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1, which means that now there are three AIDA64 apps in the Windows Store, and users will always see the edition compatible with their device. Compatible with Android 6.0, the Android app has been downloaded more than 500,000 times since its release earlier this year, and now supports several new languages, including Danish, French, Swedish and Ukrainian.
AIDA64 is developed by FinalWire Ltd., headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The company’s founding members are veteran software developers who have worked together on programming system utilities for more than two decades. Currently, they have eight products in their portfolio, all based on the award-winning AIDA technology: AIDA64 Extreme, AIDA64 Engineer, AIDA64 Network Audit, AIDA64 Business and AIDA64 for Android, Windows Phone, iOS and Tizen.December 8, 2015 at 3:38 pm #89770RealNeilParticipant
I used to have a key for AIDA64.
It was a great program that collected a lot of information about your system.December 9, 2015 at 10:15 am #89780Bob2701Member
I used to have a key for AIDA64.
It was a great program that collected a lot of information about your system.
Ditto… I used to have one also.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.