- February 19, 2017 at 11:41 am #72124Lil’ ½ DeadMember
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1. This release provides the optimal gaming experience for Sniper Elite 4, For Honor, and Halo Wars 2
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Sniper Elite 4, For Honor, and Halo Wars 2
- Video SDK 8.0
- High-bit-depth (10/12-bit) decoding (VP9/HEVC)
- OpenGL input surface support for encoder
- Weighted Prediction
- H.264 ME-only mode enhancements
Application SLI Profiles
- No SLI profiles were added with this version (The earlier 378.xx drivers already added a SLI profile for Sniper Elite V4).
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 378.66
- [G-Sync]: With G-Sync and V-Sync both enabled, there is a long delay when switching a game from full-screen mode to windowed mode.
- [Second Life 64-bit]: World view is tinted blue after disabling Advanced Lighting Model. 
- [The Division]: Shadows flicker after enabling PCSS. 
- [Kepler GPUs][Battlefield 1]: There is flickering in the game when using TAA. 
- [SLI][Battlefield Day28 Patch]: The menu text becomes jittery with SLI is enabled. 
- [SLI][Surround][GeForce GTX 1080]: The system crashes when launching games in SLI Surround using HDMI 2.0 connections. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][Heroes of Storm]: The game crashes when launched. 
- [GeForce 860M][Notebook]: Direct X games crash. 
- [Minecraft]: Java SE Binary crashes pointing to nvinitx.dll. 
- [GeForce GTX 980 Ti]: The driver is unable to detect multiple TV models. 
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.