Gentleman looking to have a product reviewed.

Home Forums All about ProClockers Talk to the Team Gentleman looking to have a product reviewed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

I have had a gentleman contact me about doing a review of gaming furniture, as I am physically disabled it would not be possible for me to do this review as I could not assemble it so I thought others here may be interested in doing the review for his company. Below is a copy and paste of our conversation on Facebook, He contacted me through a group I run there that you will see reference below called Hardcore PC Gamers. I hope one of you can help him. I was not quite sure who to contact about this so I made a thread here.

Burlysterlie

I’d be more then happy to do a gaming chair review. I recently put one together (gt omega) and whilst it kicked my butt putting together I had an enjoyable time doing so.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

You will have to contact him, this was several months ago.

Admin1

I’d be more then happy to do a gaming chair review. I recently put one together (gt omega) and whilst it kicked my butt putting together I had an enjoyable time doing so.

Your to late, I did the review and we published it 2 months ago. lol

Sir-diealot
    Participant

[quote=Burlysterlie]I’d be more then happy to do a gaming chair review. I recently put one together (gt omega) and whilst it kicked my butt putting together I had an enjoyable time doing so.

Your to late, I did the review and we published it 2 months ago. lol

[/quote]Was that for the chair? I had asked you if it was because of this but never heard back from you.

GTSLICK44
    Participant

If you have any other requests like this in the future, Steven, please feel free to contact me! I would be more than happy to assist you or Hardcore PC Gamers.

Sincerely,
     George Thompson aka GTSLICK44

Is this still going on, I’d love to test out some furniture and give me honest thoughts and views on it.  Mainly planning on redoing my workspace/battle station so open to any forms of furniture yes

Sir-diealot
    Participant

If you have any other requests like this in the future, Steven, please feel free to contact me! I would be more than happy to assist you or Hardcore PC Gamers.

Sincerely,
     George Thompson aka GTSLICK44

You have me at a disadvantage as you obviously know who I am but I have no clue who you are? (Sorry the meds for my back destroy my memory) I think this was a one time thing, I wish I could have done this myself as my chair is falling to pieces.

Edit: Just saw who this is, sorry George.

[[{“fid”:”60118794″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Is this still going on, I’d love to test out some furniture and give me honest thoughts and views on it.  Mainly planning on redoing my workspace/battle station so open to any forms of furniture yes

This is a guy who had contacted me and I put him in touch with the owners of this site. I think it was a one time thing.

GTSLICK44
    Participant

No problem Steven! Just remember, I go by GTSLICK or GTSLICK44 in all forums, games, etc. smiley

George Thompson

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.