Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5 Motherboard Review

Home Forums All about ProClockers ProClockers Reviews Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5 Motherboard Review

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    TekLord

With the release of the Z97 and X99 chipsets, Gigabyte has decided to cosmetically overhaul the G1 Gaming line. Gone is the familiar green of old, for it has been replaced with a new red color scheme and a new logo as well. Gigabyte has also saw fit to dramatically increase the number of models, from the previous 6 with the Z87 chipset to 10 with the new Z97 chipset. Today we will be taking a look at one of the lesser priced models, Z97MX-Gaming 5. Based around the mATX, it may be smaller than its ATX counterparts, but certainly does not lack their features.

Read More

Steve-O
    Participant

Nice looking design, did pretty darn good on the OC and a great price tag too!

Well done review Heath.   😉

killjoyjim

Nice review Heath. Good looking board. Love the looks of it.

Bob2701

Thanks for a great review.

TeeBlack
    Participant

nice board. i could definitely use it 🙂

TekLord

I think whomever wins the grand prize is going to be really happy with this motherboard.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

Dang that board is just sexy.  Thanks for the review.

Admin1

Nice little board, great review Heath  !

PM_DMNKLR
    Participant

The review is a nice one, and the board itself is just freaking dandy, lol. It’s both beautiful in aesthetics and is feature-rich as well. The price tag is also quite suiting for the product it’s attached to.

ace

I may have to pick one of these up for my next mATX build. 

DocSmileyDK
    Participant

thanks for a nice review although i came to think of ROG when i saw that logo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.