Got the last piece

Home Forums Show & Tell Got the last piece

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

I got so happy showing you gals/guys the new Logitech G27 racing setup the other day that I forgot to show you what came in the second box.

This is my new power supply. (My first fully modular PSU) Here are the particulars. Cooler Master V1200 – Fully Modular 1200W 80 PLUS Platinum PSU with Hybrid Fan Controller for Silent Fanless Mode (4-Way SLI Ready)

Now I just have to wait for my Cooler Master Cosmos II case to come in. ~ Sir-diealot

Old ugly PSU added just for comparison.

Admin1

Steve, did Rick ship the case yet ?

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Steve, did Rick ship the case yet ?

Not that I know of, hope he does soon.

Admin1

Try callingh= Rick and find out if he shipped it, just ask him for the tracking information, if he has it you’ll know he shipped.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Try callingh= Rick and find out if he shipped it, just ask him for the tracking information, if he has it you’ll know he shipped.

I will tomorrow evening.

toby

1200W is a monster!

Sir-diealot
    Participant

1200W is a monster!

I intend to add 2 980ti’s in the future and wanted to be sure I could run more if I wanted to.

zangza
    Participant

That is a sweet PSU, I have the cooler Master 1200Watt Silent Gold.  It is partially modular, sometimes I wish it was fully modular but hey man, I have had it for over 5 years and it still works great.  Cooler master makes some nice PSU’s.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

That is a sweet PSU, I have the cooler Master 1200Watt Silent Gold.  It is partially modular, sometimes I wish it was fully modular but hey man, I have had it for over 5 years and it still works great.  Cooler master makes some nice PSU’s.

Thanks, I guess I am a bit of a Cooler Master fanboy, I like a lot of their stuff.

zangza
    Participant

It’s funny though, they have always made nice stuff, but seems that no one really knows them to well.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

It’s funny though, they have always made nice stuff, but seems that no one really knows them to well.

I was disappointed when GT got rid of them as a sponsor, they have not had a single good case since they left. I love XFX and think they are a great company and do a lot for their users as far as giveaways and interaction but I don’t care for their cases at all (Love my R9-290X I got from them though and they have the best warranty and very polite and helpful on the phone) and those Steiger Dynamics cases are not what I would want for a gaming rig. They put some nice stuff inside them though!

SimonDimon
    Participant

Why 1200 Watt? 😀

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Why 1200 Watt? 😀

I intend to have more than one GPU in it.

xscmp
    Participant

Which brand of 980ti’s did you decide to go with for you epic 4-way SLI.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Which brand of 980ti’s did you decide to go with for you epic 4-way SLI.

Nothing yet, money has not been there but I am thinking ASUS or EVGA when I can.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.