GTX1080 & 1070 samples for review

Home Forums Show & Tell GTX1080 & 1070 samples for review

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi guys, we now have a Zotac GTX1080, Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 Gaming, &   the MSI GTX1070 in for review. The Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 Gaming will be shipped out today so Heath can do the review.

Bob2701

My grandson is waiting for a 1070 review, he will be very happy.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I wish I could do this but I simply still lack the knoledge to do a proper review. A friend just recommended the Zoteck to me by the way.

Devinedragoon
    Participant

I wish I could do this but I simply still lack the knoledge to do a proper review. A friend just recommended the Zoteck to me by the way.

Same here I lack a new enough PC and knowledge for proper reviews I’d kill to be able to do those and get the hardware to keep like many reviewers do

Sir-diealot
    Participant

[quote=Sir-diealot]

Same here I lack a new enough PC and knowledge for proper reviews I’d kill to be able to do those and get the hardware to keep like many reviewers do

[/quote]I believe they send the stuff back here.

Royal Delinquent
    Participant

Will there be a review on the Strix version too or is it just gonna be these 3 for now? I just think the more comparisons one has the easier it is to decide exactly which one to go for unless of course one prefers a certain brand. cheeky

Admin1

Will there be a review on the Strix version too or is it just gonna be these 3 for now? I just think the more comparisons one has the easier it is to decide exactly which one to go for unless of course one prefers a certain brand. cheeky

We are not currenltly working with ASUS, but I guess I can always look into it, but it’s going to have to be after the giveaways over, so were looking at the first week of September.

killjoyjim

That will be cool Stan

Bob2701

ASUS makes some very good products.  Great company.

Kanged_One
    Participant

Nice! should be a huge upgrade from my GT 630 LOL

zangza
    Participant

I WANT ;).  So very sweet, congrats on getting them early guys.

vitius
    Participant

@proclockers do u have some charts with comparision of video cards from different companies but with the same GPU?

like asus GTX1080, gygabite GTX1080, etc    ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.