Happy Birthday Stan

Home Forums All about ProClockers Talk to the Team Happy Birthday Stan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    alan1476
    Participant

Happy Birthday old fella, I wish you a great Birthday and many more to come, now spend a nice day with Joanie and have a drink on me.

[[{“fid”:”60100785″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Ryan1

[[{“fid”:”60100786″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60100787″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60100788″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Happy Birthday Stan

TeeBlack
    Participant

Happy Birhday Stan! 

Admin1

Thanks Guys !   Turned out to be kind of a sad day, my wifes brother passed away from cancer at 1pm yesterday, so we have to meet with the funeral director in 60 minutes and try to plan Johns funeral, so I might not be around much the next couple of days.  Thanks again for the B-Day wishes, I really apprecate them !

killjoyjim

Sorry to hear that Stan. Thoughts go out to you and youre wife.

Thanks Guys !   Turned out to be kind of a sad day, my wifes brother passed away from cancer at 1pm yesterday, so we have to meet with the funeral director in 60 minutes and try to plan Johns funeral, so I might not be around much the next couple of days.  Thanks again for the B-Day wishes, I really apprecate them !

Cancer is shit!! They need a cure for this now! Four of my uncles died from this disease.

Ryan1

My prayers are with you and your family

RealNeil
    Participant

Sorry to hear about John. Our prayers are with you and yours. 

Steve-O
    Participant

Sorry to hear the news Stan.

TekLord

A bit belated:

[[{“fid”:”60100862″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Bob2701

A little late but Happy Birthday Stan.

Sorry to hear about your brother in law, condolences to the family.

StaticFX
    Participant

completely missed this sorry

1) Happy Belated birthday!

2) Cancer sucks! Lost both my parents within 9 months of each other because of it. 

Admin1

Thanks  for all the birthday wishes !

Admin1

completely missed this sorry

1) Happy Belated birthday!

2) Cancer sucks! Lost both my parents within 9 months of each other because of it. 

Sorry to hear about your parents, how old were you when they passed ?  My dad died at work when I was 17 had a heart attack, however my mom passed away in my home when she was 99. so she had a full life, but she was hoping to reach 100 and almost made it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.