I cannot access site

Home Forums All about ProClockers Talk to the Team I cannot access site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

The only way I can access https://www.proclockers.com is by using a proxy server… its like I’ve been blocked. Tried different browsers and rebooting modem. In Firefox, I get a “server not found” error. In Chrome I get “this page could not be found” or something like that. It only happens with proclockers.com and only when connected to my network. I can login on a friends PC.. looks to be a IP block

Bob2701

Have you contacted your ISP?  Sure sounds like they are blocking.  Have you tried your phone with your wifi?

Have you contacted your ISP?  Sure sounds like they are blocking.  Have you tried your phone with your wifi?

Phone on wi-fi is block as well. Haven’t contacted my ISP.. out of all the sites I visit why block this one? But it has to be the ISP

Bob2701

Yes, if WiFi on phone is blocked also it would seem to be the ISP.  To be sure turn off the WiFi on the phone and try through your carrier.

Admin1

Kevin, like I told you, it had to be on your end, what did your ISP tell you ?

I have no issues with the new PC I built.. must have been a bug I picked up on the old rig.

Admin1

Very possible, but it still would not explain why it was only doing this for Pro Clockers, I still think it had to do with your ISP or settings in one of the security programs

Bob2701

And in post #3 you said your phone was blocked also…

True, on wifi I had no connection to the site.  It was like this for a few days.. I never contact my ISP, the only thing I did was made a post hear via proxy.

After building my new rig I tried the site again and It worked.

TheRamblingMan
    Participant

ive been fighting with it for a week now dont worry

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.