I Just Got!

Home Forums Show & Tell I Just Got!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    amdcrankitup
    Participant

I JUST GOT!!!

MY NEW Addition DeepCools 20th Anniversary Giveaway

DEEPCOOL Gamers Storm TRISTELLAR

Thanks for this amazing Win to DeepCool ready for some Modding!

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Congratulations. I still see the Klingon Empire symble every time I see that case, lol

killjoyjim

That is so cool. CVCongrats man.

Admin1

Great, can’t wait to see what you do with it !

Good luck Bill

Admin1

Received the two motherboards from Gigabyte for chassis reviews.

The Z170X Designare and the X99-Phoenix SLI. I already have a 64GB kit for the Z170X  so now I have to find one for the X99 Phoenix

[[{“fid”:”60123036″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]  [[{“fid”:”60123037″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

killjoyjim

Love the G1

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Nice looking gear everyone.

Admin1

Hi Guys

I have the new In Win  D-Frame 2.0 coming in for review, plus tomorrow the new Raijintek  PAEAN  Open Frame chassis and their new Asterion chassis should be here.   Here’s a copuple photos of all 3 chassis

[[{“fid”:”60123097″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]][[{“fid”:”60123098″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]][[{“fid”:”60123099″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]][[{“fid”:”60123100″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]][[{“fid”:”60123101″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Admin1

Sorry about that, I forgot to mention the In Win 509  Special Edition ROG  Chassis, Damon has already received  the sample.

[[{“fid”:”60123102″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Admin1

Also currently being reviewed:

[[{“fid”:”60123103″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

And next in line from Thermaltake, the View 27 Chassis:

[[{“fid”:”60123104″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

killjoyjim

Dam Stan. You guys have all the fun.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Great stuff!

Just picked up the world renowned Superlux HD668B. They go for only $40. Gearbest.com flash sale had them for $29

Its said these rival much expensive headphones

[[{“fid”:”60123359″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Also the Creative Sound BlasterX G1 headphone amplifier. BlasterX G1 powers headphones of up to 300 ohms!

[[{“fid”:”60123360″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

That’s awesome! looking forward to hearing your experience with it.

Admin1

Nice buy Kevin, let us know how you like it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.