Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Memory Review

Home Forums All about ProClockers ProClockers Reviews Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Memory Review

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Draelren
    Participant

Kingston Technology has been around since 1998 and impressing enthusiasts and system builders the whole time. Their HyperX DDR3 memory line consists of a wide range of products. When the X99 chipset motherboards were released, Kingston quickly followed with DDR4 kits. The first to be released war the HyperX Predator DDR4 series, with the HyperX Fury and Savage DDR4 coming shortly thereafter.

The HyperX Savage has become quite popular since the DDR3 version was released. The DDR4 version continues to offer many of the same features. They are available with black medium profile asymmetrical die-cast aluminum heat spreaders and black printed circuit boards. A sculptured design offers an aggressive look that is often lacking in lower profile memory.

Our particular sample has a tight timings of 13-14-14-39, which is quite good for a DDR4 memory kit rated at 2666MHz. We are quite interested to see how the HyperX Savage 2666MHz compared to the HyperX Fury 2666MHz just a little while ago.

Read More

killjoyjim

that s some nice ram.good review sir. I need to get some for my MSI board.

Admin1

Sure is, Kingston always makes great products,  and I can honestly say that I have never had a single issue with any of their memory kits,

killjoyjim

That ram would look good in my MSI X99S gaming 7 board.

zangza
    Participant

Really happy to see HyperX is still rocking it, great review by the way.  I need to get some more soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.