Mad Max

Home Forums Show & Tell Mad Max

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

My initial idea was to build something kind of post-apocalyptic (due to working on BIO-A10 at the time) or something and it quickly moved to putting it loosely in the Mad Max arena, hence the name. It’s just a name borrowed from a character from Mad Max, but nothing to do with the character. It just clicked in place and fit the idea perfectly. It’s my take on the idea of it being a part of the gangs that the MFP tends to run down in those flicks — or at least try to. So it’s an anti-MFP build! 😉

I should also place the disclaimer that this wasn’t an idea stolen from Bill at all; I found it hilarious that he mentioned doing a Mad Max build sometime in the future on a past podcast and I decided to stay silent about it at the time so it would be a surprise when I finally unveiled this. I suppose insane minds think alike! So, just think of Clunk as merely an appetizer for whatever Bill has up his sleeve. I’m guessing something MFP related too. 🙂

Can’t wait for it! Let’s get on with it, shall we?

Build Log http://themodzoo.com/forum/topic/704-project-clunk-by-eel-ambiense-final-photos-125/

hakspromo
    Participant

Wow!!!Awesome mod two thumbs up for this bro! I like how the colors combine with the lightings great combination! yes

Ahmysin
    Participant

Damn looking awesome! I hope i’ll be doing some mods myself as well, but damn all the awesome casing plus water cooling cost so damn high here. One day!

Bob2701

Cool looking chassis, nice job.

werty316
    Participant

He’s got some mad modding skills right there for sure! WOW!

jtheater
    Participant

This is a great mod.  Someday, when I have the time, I’ll try my hand at modding.  

PM_DMNKLR
    Participant

Are you just sharing Jeremy’s epic mod? I’m a bit confused, because it seems more like you’re claiming it to be your own. I’ve grown to respect Jeremy as a modder and an industry vet, he always inspires and does amazing work.

Are you just sharing Jeremy’s epic mod? I’m a bit confused, because it seems more like you’re claiming it to be your own. I’ve grown to respect Jeremy as a modder and an industry vet, he always inspires and does amazing work.

Yeah, link is in the description. I wish it was my mod!

dryden13
    Participant

Pretty sweet mod!  New Mad Max movie comes out next year so perfect timing for this build! Thanks for sharing lil!

killjoyjim

Good looking rig. Wish I had the tools to do somthing like that.

Admin1

Hey Ron, the post speaks for itself, I’m not sure why you thought Kevin was trying to claim this as his own ? I’ve known Kevin for 8 years, he would never do anything like that.

Please go back and read the article lol

PM_DMNKLR
    Participant

Hey Ron, the post speaks for itself, I’m not sure why you thought Kevin was trying to claim this as his own ? I’ve known Kevin for 8 years, he would never do anything like that.

Please go back and read the article lol

Actually, if you read my comment, I didn’t make a claim that he was, just stated that it came across that way and asked if that’s what he was doing. I was honestly confused by how it was presented, as it’s very much not clear one way or the other. I’ve no doubt he was just sharing Jeremy’s work, but was asking for some clarification (we do get people here who’d have no clue, even if most of us do, and it would benefit them to know).

Anyway, I have to say that, although I don’t care to see the new MM movies, this is a great mod and you can tell he put lots of hard work into it.

mrcapncaveman
    Participant

Epic mod! Thanks for sharing!

Devinedragoon
    Participant

That thing looks badass wish i had money tools and time and skills to do mods like some of these things

tnecniv102
    Participant

the MADMAX movie needs a sequel. 😀 include this one

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.