Mollum Site protection,….

Home Forums All about ProClockers Talk to the Team Mollum Site protection,….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RealNeil
    Participant

ProClockers’ Mollum Site Protection keeps me from posting positive comments on the actual review pages.

Every time I try it, doesn’t complete the action. Does anyone else have this problem?

Note: I have no problems posting on the forums. It’s just posting to the reviews that’s broken.

Bob2701

I have often wondered where the comments go, I never see them again.

Admin1

Hey Bob, I comment  on almost every review and have never seen one of my comments lol  I do have some one looking into this but he’s currently working on getting our RSS feed working.

Admin1

Bob, did you have the same problem as Neil with Mollum stopping you from posting a comment ?  This is a great program, believe it or not since we went live with the new site back in July Mollum has stopped over 750,000 spam attacks so as far as I’m concerned the program is priceless.  I’ve never seen any spammers here have you guys ?

Bob2701

Bob, did you have the same problem as Neil with Mollum stopping you from posting a comment ?  This is a great program, believe it or not since we went live with the new site back in July Mollum has stopped over 750,000 spam attacks so as far as I’m concerned the program is priceless.  I’ve never seen any spammers here have you guys ?

LOL, no Stan it never stopped me.  But then Mollum likes me more than Neil….

Have not seen any spam at all so it is doing a good job.

Admin1

Yore right Bob, it does a great job on the spam, I remember logging into Pure OC every morning and having to delete anywhere from 20-40 posts  and ban each person, so it’s great not having to do that any more, and this is the free edition of Mollum, the paid version is over $500 a year, but it’s an excellent program.

Yes
    Participant

Anything that helps stop that annoying and time consuming SPAM, is a great product lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.