MSI Vortex mod

Home Forums Show & Tell MSI Vortex mod

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

So I applied for the MSI Vortex mod contest and somehow got chosen to participate.  8 contestants have til july 14th at PDXLAN to mod a MSI Vortex case. no hardware involved.  I figured I would share my progress.   I wasn’t even gonna be able to do the contest due to lack of funds but a friend of mine talked to a facebook group about it and the group ended up raising money for me to get the supplies/etc i will need to do the mod!!! So between that and the fact that this is my first contest…i am super nervous lol..but….here we go…first lets take a look at the case..

So now i need to decide on a design…  put up a vote on FB and the left side drawing was chosen.. so thats what i will do..

[[{“fid”:”60118382″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

and the cuttng begins

[[{“fid”:”60118384″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

cutting went fairly well i think 🙂

[[{“fid”:”60118424″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

keekoww
    Participant

Can’t wait for the finished product. Good luck with your project!

lots of sanding and filing later…

[[{“fid”:”60118449″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Sir-diealot
    Participant

The best of luck to you, can’t wait to see it.

progress has beeen made,,

[[{“fid”:”60118532″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60118533″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Steve-O
    Participant

Making good progress!

JMRK
    Participant

Looking good so far, keep the posts coming…

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Looking good.

Damon B.
    Participant

Man this is coming together nicely! good luck in July Jason!

progress on the top..

[[{“fid”:”60118800″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60118803″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

got 3rd place in the competition

[[{“fid”:”60119323″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“style”:”font-size: 1em;”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60119324″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

kudrman
    Participant

Beautifully it looks, good luck to you in this matter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.