MSI X99A Godlike Gaming

Home Forums Hardware Processors MSI X99A Godlike Gaming

• This topic has 13 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by stefanovaaa.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

killjoyjim

Hell of a board.But I wow that red.

Admin1

To much red on the board, and who ever painted it made a mess lol

Bob2701

MSI makes an awesome board.

Admin1

Yes they do, but unfortunately due to the messy paint job on the board I do not think MSI painted this. Take a good look at the board, there’s red paint in the dimm slots,  the locking mechanism on the CPU socket, 24pin plug and every Sata port, as well and different sections of the board. The paint job is horrible, and sloppy which means MSI did not paint this, at least I hope they didn’t lol

Bob2701

They probably rushed it for Computex.  This one looks a little better.

[[{“fid”:”60106306″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Contmanest
    Participant

Hummm…what will they call the next one. What surpass Godlike. Maybe Cleanliness you know it’s next to Godlyness.

Kanged_One
    Participant

this thing got LEDs too. its a disco board LOL

Admin1

Now that they have a Godlike board, I guess the next one will be called: ” To Hell & Back ”  lol

Admin1

They probably rushed it for Computex.  This one looks a little better.

[[{“fid”:”60106306″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Agreed, this ones much cleaner, thanks Bob !

StaticFX
    Participant

Yeah the paint is a bit sloppy… but the LEDs is a great idea! esp since you can pick any color…

I think I would finish the painting .. more red

fourpixel

This is really sweet looking board! “Godlike” sounds like they get from Dota! Haha!

chaython
    Participant

this is disrespectful to god

stefanovaaa

Nice motherboard from MSI

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.