My new buddy!

Home Forums Show & Tell My new buddy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    clayjn

The Msi 980 ti come with this lil poiece of software that will let you over clock by just  clocking a button. If your not the most tech savy guy this card makes it easy. 

This lil baby titan is a beast! Love it. Hoping to get one more!! 

Admin1

Nice looking card, and yes you need to buy a second card and enable SLI.  I‘m currently waiting for three EVGA GTX980Ti cards, but seeing as I’m on their Step Up list and they no loinger list where you are in line, I have no idea when I’ll get them, but at least I can use the three GTX980 SC cards until then.

killjoyjim

I just want one newer gpu.I have two GIGABYTE 670’s in sli now.

Admin1

EVGA just notified me that my Queue is complete on all 3 cards, now I have to wait for them to approve my invoices, once that’s done I have to give them payment info and ship the 3 / GTX980 SC cards back to them and wait for them to ship my 3 / 980Ti cards my 2nd day shipping. With any luck I should havr thr 980Ti card by the end of next week.

Steve-O
    Participant

Are you like a kid at Xmas time Stan?   lol

Bob2701

Are you like a kid at Xmas time Stan?   lol

Now how can Stanta feel like a kid at Xmas???   lol

Admin1

Just checked my step ups again, it’s on payment pending but they haven’t send me any emails with links to enter my payment info, or tell me when to ship my GTX980 SC cards back.

I would like to get this over with asap so I can get back to working on my Core X9 Snow Edition build.

Admin1

Hey Clay, have you run any benchmarks on your new MSI GTX980Ti yet, and if you have can you please post them.

Thanks !

Bob2701

Just checked my step ups again, it’s on payment pending but they haven’t send me any emails with links to enter my payment info, or tell me when to ship my GTX980 SC cards back.

I would like to get this over with asap so I can get back to working on my Core X9 Snow Edition build.

Stan, I’ll send you the address to send the cards back to.  🙂 lol

Steve-O
    Participant

[quote=Admin1]

Stan, I’ll send you the address to send the cards back to.  🙂 lol

[/quote]

Bob, Stan already knows my address!   lol

Admin1

Your right I know both of your address’s, so it looks like you guys will have to split them lol

Steve-O
    Participant

Your right I know both of your address’s, so it looks like you guys will have to split them lol

That good by me!  Two for me and one for Bob.  lol

Bob2701

Hey Steve, you know Stan…  Cheaper to send 2 cards to Jersey than California…   lol

Steve-O
    Participant

Hey Steve, you know Stan…  Cheaper to send 2 cards to Jersey than California…   lol

I’d gladly make up the difference!   lol

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I was looking at that same card a couple of days ago, it would go well with my red and black theme.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.