My Ugly Beauty

Home Forums Show & Tell My Ugly Beauty

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    fscrivy
    Participant

i was cleaning the dust out of her and decided why not so i took some ugly pics on side note the case im using isnt that great for cable mangment and it doesnt really have room for big fans was pain to put in the two i did

here they are:

Admin1

Looks like it could have used a car wash lol   You need to get in the habit of blowing out the dust every two weeks, so it would be a good idea to invest in a Data Vac for under $50, which has a 20-25′ power cord and has more than enough power to clean even he dirtiest PCs that are caked with dust.

I bought mine going on 3 years ago and I’ve never had a single problem with it, and I clean 5 dual card test systems every time I use it. Here’s a photo of the Data Vac

[[{“fid”:”60100165″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

fscrivy
    Participant

Looks like it could have used a car wash lol   You need to get in the habit of blowing out the dust every two weeks, so it would be a good idea to invest in a Data Vac for under $50, which has a 20-25′ power cord and has more than enough power to clean even he dirtiest PCs that are caked with dust.

I bought mine going on 3 years ago and I’ve never had a single problem with it, and I clean 5 dual card test systems every time I use it. Here’s a photo of the Data Vac

[[{“fid”:”60100165″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

my biggest problem is that i forget it about it until the fans starts to have that full of dust noise then i take her apart and put her outside use a can of air or two clean the area she is in and put her back together , tho this case doesnt help much this thing has poor dust mangment[is that a thing?] just like its cable mangment, i might get a new case once i start working again but for now a can of air and headphones will have to do

Bob2701

[[{“fid”:”60100165″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

I’ve had mine for about 2 years and if works great.   A bit loud but most of the time I use it outside.

TeeBlack
    Participant

i have one also and love it. no more buying cans of air. my rig could use a cleaning as we speak.

Admin1

Your right Bob, it can be a little loud, but it’s quiet compared to the air compressor that I used to use to blow out each system.  I love using it,  cleaning each system fast and I no longer have to worry about tripping over air hoses lol

Admin1

my biggest problem is that i forget it about it until the fans starts to have that full of dust noise then i take her apart and put her outside use a can of air or two clean the area she is in and put her back together , tho this case doesnt help much this thing has poor dust mangment[is that a thing?] just like its cable mangment, i might get a new case once i start working again but for now a can of air and headphones will have to do

I can help you out with a brand new full tower that’s still in a sealed package, however your going to have to cover the shipping fee.

Thanks

fscrivy
    Participant

[quote]

I can help you out with a brand new full tower that’s still in a sealed package, however your going to have to cover the shipping fee.

Thanks

[/quote]

maybe ill take you up on that once i find a job that walmart gig only lasted a month you got to love being hired on as temp and get let go with in a month but thats walmart

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I am glad you posted this, I was going to make a post asking if anybody had ever use one of these. Have you used any of the wireless models? Also how flexible is that tube in the front, will it bend enough to clean out GPU fans?

mrcapncaveman
    Participant

I need to buy one of those DataVacs, I go through about a can of air every week. Money just totally blown away. Crap aint cheap either!

ace

I really need to grab on of those.. 3 rigs here in the desert = tons of air duster

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.