NCASE M1 V3 Pre-orders

Home Forums Hardware Cases NCASE M1 V3 Pre-orders

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The original crowdfunded computer case

The story of the M1 started with a simple idea: motivated by the shortcomings of what had come before, we set forth to do better. The road would be winding, with many paths explored, and abandoned. A grassroots effort from its inception, the design process involved the community of PC enthusiasts at every step of the way. From the overall aesthetic design, down to the smallest detail, every facet was subject to the scrutiny and feedback of hobbyists, DIY'ers, and average users alike.

Through the support of the community, the project successfully raised funds to have a prototype built and tested. This paved the way to a second crowdfunding campaign for a full production run, contracted to the respected case manufacturer, Lian Li. Nearly one thousand first edition M1s were successfully delivered to people all around the world.

The road has been long, but the end result speaks to the passion, dedication, and support of the community and everyone involved. We'd like to offer our sincerest thanks to all of our supporters that have stuck with us and helped to bring this project to fruition.

Gallery>> https://www.ncases.com/#Gallery

$185.00 USD

Estimated Shipping Date: 2014-12-18

[[{“fid”:”60099620″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]][[{“fid”:”60099619″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

There’s a lot of cool looking builds here  http://imgur.com/a/zOoA2#73

Bob2701

It the first picture I thought the WiFi ant. was part of the res…

Kanged_One
    Participant

Looks nice but with the ‘premium’ price tag.. Kinda hard to sell IMHO

PM_DMNKLR
    Participant

I’ll be bluntly honest here… I don’t like it at all. The only thing that’s even attractive to me is the outer design. Once those panels come off though, ugh, not doin’ it for me. I’d much rather buy 2 Bitfenix Neos’ and mod them together, which would still cost less and end up being much better overall. *shrugs*

Heck, I’d rather just get a FD Define R5, for that matter. It costs less and is far superior in every way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.