[Need to Rant] Finally Steam unlocked my Account after almost 1 month

Home Forums Gaming PC Gaming [Need to Rant] Finally Steam unlocked my Account after almost 1 month

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gavinheng

Sorry just need to rant and sharing in case some one runs into the same situtation as me.

So i was overseas travelling and i received a verification code email from steam that there is an attempt to log into the account from a new location (Russia of all places!). Seeing that the hacker has already managed to crack my account but without access to my email.

I quickly locked my account as recommended by steam. Guess what? this is where all my frustration started. It took steam a full 1 month (28 days to be exact) for someone to acknowledge my ticket and unlock my account

I cannot imagine how a multi million dollar company owned by a billionaire run the company with such complencency

Sunshyn
    Participant

I quickly locked my account as recommended by steam.

Would just changing your password have worked? After seeing your story, I’d be very reluctant to ever lock my acount. I’d be royally pissed if I was denied access to my games for a month just because someone wasn’t doing their job. I hardly have any that are not on Steam anymore.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.