New Build with Winnings

Home Forums Show & Tell New Build with Winnings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Bob2701

Starting a new build with some of the prizes from Pro-Clockers 2015 Summer Giveaway.

Needed to upgrade so I am burning in a Asus Maximus VII Hero with 16 GB of G.Skill Trident DDR3-2133.

The cables from Jason at OverKillPCs look awesome with this board. The BeQuiet Power Zone 1000 looks great also.

Bob2701

[[{“fid”:”60109179″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109178″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109177″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

killjoyjim

I like the red and black

Bob2701

Yes the red/black looks very good.  Waiting for a buddy of mine to ship out the case he is giving me.  Until then burn in with stock cooler. Memtest running for 16 hours with 0 errors.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Looks great, man I love those cables.

Bob2701

Burn in is complete, just waiting for the case to arrive.

[[{“fid”:”60109183″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109182″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Sunshyn
    Participant

Looks real nice. Love the color combo.

RealNeil
    Participant

Blood Red,……I like that.

This will be a cool PC.

Congrats again on your win.

Bob2701

I received the case from my buddy but I’m going to have to do some modding to it to make the 360 work.  It is a Lian Li PC-P80n.  This is a very nice case and a ton of room but not very waco friendly.  Hope to get started on it this weekend.

Yes, Natalie and Neil,  BLOOD RED!!!  lol

Admin1

Looks good Bob, glad to see you used cable ties this time, they make everything look cleaner.

killjoyjim

Real nice work sir.

Bob2701

I was finally able to get back to building this thing. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks again to Stan, Pro-Clockers, PerformancePCs, PowerColor, and Jason at OverKillpcs.

[[{“fid”:”60109791″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109790″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109789″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109788″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109787″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109786″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109785″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60109784″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Sir-diealot
    Participant

The color of the liquid it very cool, looks like blood. You know I want your cables 😀

Bob2701

The color of the liquid it very cool, looks like blood. You know I want your cables 😀

Ha ha, that is why it is called “Blood Red”…..   I’m sure Jason at OverKillPCs will be happy to make up a set of cables for you.  🙂

lordofwar
    Participant

Damn! This looks sweet! Post more pictures please 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.