Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent PRO PL-PS 120mm Fan Review

Home Forums All about ProClockers ProClockers Reviews Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent PRO PL-PS 120mm Fan Review

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mike.P

Introduction

We’ve been reviewing some fans from Noiseblocker recently. After the eLoop B12-P and Multiframe M12-P, today we will be looking at the NB-BlackSilentPRO PL-PS 120mm fan. Unlike the previous two models we reviewed that were rated at 2000RPM, this fan is only has a maximum of 1500 RPM +10%. Hence, the fan is also engineered for silence just like the two previous models we reviewed. Let us see how the BlackSilentPRO PL-PS(link is external) would perform as we look at it today.

READ MORE

Buy at Amazon! – Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PL-PS 120mm Fan (PWM) / 1500rpm / 24dBA

killjoyjim

Good review Mike

Steve-O
    Participant

Good review Mike.

Admin1

Good review Mike, nice fans I wouldn’t mine having 8 of them for my 480 Rads.

Bob2701

Good review Mike, great pictures.  I like the way the gasket goes into the screw holes to keep it in place.

killerj
    Participant

Awesome review

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Awesome review

Jeez James I wonder how you got here? lol Nice to see you here.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Nice review Mike. I wish I were more technical so I could do one.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

System fans aren’t something I used to give a lot of thought to, but I take them more seriously now.  It isn’t always the best bet to go with the cheapest fans.

toby

System fans aren’t something I used to give a lot of thought to, but I take them more seriously now.  It isn’t always the best bet to go with the cheapest fans.

They may not seem like much, but try turning one on with hair and dust in it. It is not fun, then in my experience at least you can’t tell if it’s running like it should. Even when everything reads just fine on it, yet you are still unsure because of the noise coming off of it. Great Review, thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.