Notice for Primochill Giveaway winners

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Notice for Primochill Giveaway winners

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Can the following members please resubmit  your shipping information so I can get your Primochill prizes shipped out, please make sure that you list the color of the 8 oz bottle of True Infused  that each of you won.  I would like to be able to send a list of everyone’s name and shipping information to Primochill by the end of the week so please send me a new PM ASAP.  

Trak

Tee Black

Real Neil

limproved

​sdmf74

​StaticFX

​Hellfire

Alan1476

Thanks guys !

TeeBlack
    Participant

Email sent!

Admin1

Thanks Tee, believe it or not so far only you, StaticFX, and the guy that won the Primochill Grand Prize have resubmitted shipping information, looks like I’m going to have to hunt down Trak, Neil, and Alan, I have their email addess’s./ Everyone else is going to have to send me a PM

Thanks

Hellfire
    Participant

Sent you the PM 🙂

RealNeil
    Participant

I did too!

Trak
    Participant

PM’s sent………

StaticFX
    Participant

Six! Six winners have replied! Ah ah ah…

[[{“fid”:”60101079″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

lol

Admin1

Six! Six winners have replied! Ah ah ah…

[[{“fid”:”60101079″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

lol

lol thanks for making me laugh !

StaticFX
    Participant

lol i try 😉

alan1476
    Participant

PM sent   I have no idea what this color is called

[/url]
    post a picture[/url]

Admin1

Hi Guys, this is the last call to have your Primochill prixes shipped, so if you have niot sent your shipping information to me over the last week please do so now, the list is going out to Primochill tomorrow.

Thanks !

TeeBlack
    Participant

looks like everyone responded except limproved and ​sdmf74

alan1476
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up Tee

killjoyjim

I would love to have some in blue for my rig. Dont know why They dont reply. Its dumb.

Admin1

Jim, unfortunately there’s no blue left.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.