- January 22, 2015 at 9:48 pm #70183Lil’ ½ DeadMember
The new GeForce Game Ready Dying Light 347.25 WHQL drivers are now available to download automatically through GeForce Experience, and from GeForce.com. With performance optimizations, SLI profiles, expanded Multi-Frame Sampled Anti-Aliasing support, and support for the new GeForce GTX 960, our latest Game Ready drivers are a recommended update for all GeForce GTX users.
GeForce 347.25 WHQL Driver: Game Ready For Dying Light
Dying Light is a new I.P. from Techland, creators of Dead Island, an extremely popular first-person zombie action game. Like Dead Island, Dying Light includes zombies galore, mutated monsters, weapon crafting, player progression, and many other elements that made Dead Island so popular. For Dying Light, Techland ups the ante with free-running traversal mechanics, a day-night cycle that sees zombie become more lethal as night falls, and human antagonists who actively compete for the same resources you so desperately require for survival.
- We’re extending MFAA support to almost all DX10 and DX11 games.
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to activate SLI, the multi-GPU technology of choice for gamers. With intelligent scaling and industry-leading multi-GPU anti-stutter technology, NVIDIA SLI is the smoothest, most effective way of increasing frame rates by up to 2x.
January 23, 2015 at 5:18 pm #84332TeeBlackParticipant
- Black Desert – Added SLI profile
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn – Added DirectX 11 SLI profile
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris – Added SLI profile
- Nosgoth – Added SLI profile
- The Talos Principle – DirectX 11 Added SLI profile
- Zhu Xian Shi Jie – Added SLI profile
thanks downloading now
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.