Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Graphics Card GIVEAWAY!

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Graphics Card GIVEAWAY!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

https://wn.nr/XpNJMm   Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Graphics Card GIVEAWAY! https://wn.nr/XpNJMm

Admin1

I already have two of them, in fact I just received water blocks for them yesterda , also the bridge.

[[{“fid”:”60125665″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60125666″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

[[{“fid”:”60125667″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]][[{“fid”:”60125668″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Then you can send me one of the cards now 😛

Noesome
    Participant

Question, are the giveaways here GLOBAL?

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Question, are the giveaways here GLOBAL?

Not all posted giveaways are sponsored by ProClockers, (This one was not) some are just shared here so others can enter them. The best way to find out if an outside giveaway is global is to go to the giveaway and read the terms and conditions. I hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.