NZXT N450 Build

Home Forums Show & Tell NZXT N450 Build

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Almost done with the NZXT N450 X99 Tri-SLI build, all that’s left to do is run the cables from the PSU  then write the review. What do you guys think ?

NZXT N450

NZXT X61

MSI X99 Gaming 7

Intel 5930K

32GBs G.Skill DDR4 2133MHz

Three EVGA GTX980Ti cards in Tri SLI

Dual Kingston Savage 960GB SSDs

Seasonic X1250 PSU

Bob2701

Sweet…..  The three EVGA GTX980Ti cards look awesome in that case.  And speaking of the case it is a very, very nice case.

Admin1

Thanks Bob, I should be replacing the stock SLI bridge with one I ordered from Nvidia yesterday with next day shipping, the bridges that come with motherboards are to plain looking so I wanted to be able to show a classy 3 way bridge installed on the 3 Ti cards.  Also ordered one from EVGA but it will not arrive until after the review goes live.

Steve-O
    Participant

As “always” a very nice clean well organized build Stan, not to mention those awesome 3 EVGA GTX980Ti cards in Tri SLI.    Smile

Admin1

Thanks Steve, I’m still waiting on a 3Way SLI Bridge from Nvidia & EVGA  to arrive , paid for overnight shipping and the package is 3 days late which just messed up publishing the review Monday, now it looks like the review will go live either Tuesday or Wednesday morning,

Bob2701

Overnight shipping can be a “win win” or a “lose lose” depending on when the shipping department actually ships it. 

Admin1

Overnight shipping can be a “win win” or a “lose lose” depending on when the shipping department actually ships it. 

I understand that, but when your paying $40 to get a package that weighs less than  quarter lb they should try to get it here on time, not 4 days later lol

Bob2701

I hear you, but do they…

Admin1

Would you believe they didn’t show up today either, man I’m pissed off, at this rate the EVGA 3 Way Bridge will be here before the Nvidia bridge.

Bob2701

Did you get a tracking number from them?? Call and raise hell.

Admin1

Hi Bob, I did a online chat with FedEx yesterday afternoon, let me see if I can post a screen shot of the email on the chat they sent me.

Here you go:

[[{“fid”:”60107083″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Bob2701

Wow, I think that should be forwarded to Fedex. Very not helpful, sounded like she didn’t want to be there.

Admin1

Package came today, and after talking to FedEx by phone they agreed to a full refund so I feel a little better, but the reviews still going to be late.

killjoyjim

That makes me mad wen you pay for next day shipping and get it 4 days later.

Bob2701

At least it wasn’t lost..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.