Package with my new cards finally arrived

Home Forums Show & Tell Package with my new cards finally arrived

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Guys, I just received my 3 Step up from EVGA  !

Kanged_One
    Participant

Wow! just wow!

things I just cannot have in life… frown 

well, looking forward for the build!
    [[{“fid”:”60106581″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Steve-O
    Participant

Just freakin’ awesome Stan!

Get them babies installed, post pics and bench tested !!!

Admin1

Thanks Steve, it was worth the wait goingv through EVGA’s Step Up Program, and I sure can’t complain about the price per card, only $125  with the $25 being for 2nd day shipping.

Slackin
    Participant

Testing aside, whats the first thing you are excited to do with those cards? Which games?

Admin1

Testing aside, whats the first thing you are excited to do with those cards? Which games?

HI Shane, to be very honest with you, I no longer have the time to do any gaming. Between running the site working on reviews and builds, plus the time I have to put into each weeks giveaway leaves me no time at all to do any gaming, so I’s going to have to settle for running some bench marks for now.  What I have to do, is decide is if I want to install blocks on the cards, which will make it a pain in the ass to use the cards in case reviews, especially seeing as I just sold my 3 Sapphire R9  290X Tri-X OC cards to Neil, which only leaves me with the  3 GTX980Ti cards,  2 Gigabyte GTX690s,  and  2 Power Color R9  Devil 270X .

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Very, very nice.

toby

Those are massive! I know this is going to sound very odd, but I have never had the chance to use an Nvidia card (or one that didn’t die on me upon load, it was used). 

killjoyjim

Dam nice gpu’s Stan.

werty316
    Participant

Nice threesome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.