Phanteks Evolv

Home Forums Show & Tell Phanteks Evolv

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Draelren
    Participant

This build eventually wasn’t going to be built until I had all of the parts to do a full EK custom loop in it; however due to changes in my life and what I need to do – I ended up building it early, without some of it’s final components, and cooled with an AIO liquid cooler, rather than with my EK gear I have stashed away. 

The current overclock on the system is just a preliminary test one to see what kind of performance gains I would see. I hope to push it as close to 5.0 as I possibly can, while still maintaining a temperature lower than 70c at full load for a few hours. Memory is currently running at stock clocks, however I will be finalizing that overclock once I get the processor dialed in. 

Eventual plans were ot have two of the K|NGP|N cards in there, but due to financial issues I had to sell the second card that I had just bought. Some day when I finish the system for good I will have a second one again. 

Anyway, enough with the boring introduction – onto specs and pictures! 

Specs: 
    – Intel i7-5820K @ 4.5GHz 
    – Corsair H100i w/ EK Vardar F3-120’s
    – Gigabyte X99M Gaming 5
    – 4x4GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 2666MHz
    – 500GB Samsung 840 Evo
    – 960GB Crucial M500
    – EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified Kingpin
    – Corsair AX1200 w/ Sleeved Cables
    – Phanteks Evolv

More to come, eventually!

Steve-O
    Participant

Great looking build Aaron!!   😉

killjoyjim

Verry nice build.

RealNeil
    Participant

Nice and clean PC Aaron.

Admin1

Nice and clean, good job Aaron !

mrcapncaveman
    Participant

Reall like this build Aaron! Nice job!

Admin1

Hey Guys, we have the new Phanteks Envolv ATX chassis in for review, I believe Heath juist finished the build so the review night go live tomorrow morning, if not then Monday.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.