PrimoChill CTR SFF Compression Tube Reservoir System Phase 2 D5 Enabled – 120mm Clear Review

Home Forums All about ProClockers ProClockers Reviews PrimoChill CTR SFF Compression Tube Reservoir System Phase 2 D5 Enabled – 120mm Clear Review

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TekLord

PrimoChill CTR System Phase II has made the water cooling world stand up a take notice. Unlike anything currently on the market, the unique compression ring end caps allows for a flexibility not previously seen with tube reservoirs. Tube cracking is supposed to be greatly reduced and the modular design allows for hundreds of possible color combinations. The compression rings are designs to match PrimoChill’s Rigid fittings to create a more uniform water cooling system design. Today, we will be taking a look at the CTR SFF Compression Tube Reservoir System Phase 2 D5 Enabled – 120mm Clear version.

Read More

killjoyjim

Good review. I love the look of it

Bob2701

Thanks Heath, I really like that it is made for the D5 pump.

killjoyjim

Me to Bob.

Admin1

Really good review Heath !

TekLord

I’ve used Primochill rigid tubing and fitting before, but this is the first time I’ve used their reservior. I am really impressed. I may have to just go out and buy more of them. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.